
Grandma and Paw Paw came for lunch and they brought Christmas presents for Alyssa and Jonah and they each opened one gift! It was great to see them and everyone had such a great time! :)

It was a fun time had by all! Thank you Grandma and Paw Paw for ALL the presents! We appreciate and love you! xoxoxo
And today, Alyssa sang a song in church! I captured it on video, but I can't seem to get this thing to upload the video. I will keep trying, but I'm giving up tonight. It is a sweet song that says "I am never separated from God's love. There is no love any greater; it's wonderful. He promised me in His word, nothing in heaven or on earth can separate me from God's love." Alyssa loves this song, and told me that she always gets tears in her eyes when she sings it because it makes her think about how great God's love is for her! She is such a treasure. Oh, how blessed to have a child that understands this truth at such a young age. I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. 3 John 1:4
1 comment:
I love the blog! I am so glad you are having fun with it. Glad to have helped out. I am looking forward to more post! :)
Post a Comment